We're Accepting Applications for Mixers!
Love our vibe? Do you love customer service and making others smile? Do you love teaching? Do you live a healthy lifestyle or wish to? Are you able to come up with solutions? Are you quick on your feet?
Apply to become a mixer! We're an Equal Opportunity Employer and want to see everyone of our Team Members succeed. See why working at The Juice Parlor could be right for you…
Our Essential Core Values
The Juice Parlor’s positions, training, careers, and work life are based on our Core Values. We try our best to achieve this with everything that we do both inside and outside of the store. We hope to attract this type of vibe, so if you resonate with the following, send us your resume!
- Deliver FEEL GOOD* customer service.
- Build a positive team and family spirit, embody positivity and spread love.
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Make small changes every day; small change = lasting change.
- Learn and educate. Give and receive.
- Be water, be fluid, be flexible, be open-minded.
- Be creative – your ideas are waiting to be heard and shared.
- Be good to yourself – physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Be passionate and goal driven.
- Be unique. Be yourself. Be an individual.
*FEEL GOOD (n.): Feelings of emotional, spiritual and physical happiness and strength.
BE A MIXER TEAM MEMBER WITH THE JUICE PARLOR
//Team Member - Mixer//
If you love interacting with people and enjoy putting a smile on every customer's face, then become a part of our fun, fast-paced, and positive environment at The Juice Parlor. We support each other and truly care about our team's success and development. We are excited to be hiring Mixers!
Your role will include serving customers, making juices, smoothies, and acai bowls, cleaning and maintaining the store, and handling purchases. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and other team members.
| Mixer Requirements |
- Customer service experience and knowledge of juicing is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to get to know customers
- Proper handling of all equipment including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner. Follow and comply with store procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Work with a sense of urgency and be stress resistant
- Ability to sell proactively
- Strong work ethic and integrity, and effective time management skills
- Help with social media
- Flexible schedule is preferred
- Part time availability
- Reliable transportation
| Essentials of the Job |
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, and ability to work in high-stress and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time & lift up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation
- Exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezer, etc.)
- A passion for healthy cuisine & promoting a healthy lifestyle is a plus*
- Knowledge about juicing, fitness, and living a healthy & happy lifestyle is a plus!*
- Food Handlers Certificate is a plus!*
*This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
We are looking for someone to grow with the company. It is a fun yet fast paced environment and we love what we do! Your positive attitude and customer service skills will be valued at The Juice Parlor. Help us make people feel good - become a Senior Mixer today! Please contact us via our contact form or call our store for more information about how to apply to become a Team Member.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Required education: High school or equivalent